$2.99 - $4.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.79 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
$3.95 - $4.95
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$3.99 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
Page 1 of 1