- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
$3.79 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
$3.95 - $4.95
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$2.99 - $4.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.99 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
Page 1 of 1