- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- One-piece steel construction - Chrome plated
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$3.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- Standard steel replacement
$7.99 - $15.00
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$12.95 - $14.99
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Page 1 of 1